Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chapter 15 Blog

"Everyone stares at all that money lying in a pile on the table. The lady punching the funny machine has a little smile on her face." page 134

I thought it was funny how while Nadira was explaining everything and showing the money, people around her started to smile to themselves. It showed that Nadira was really proving to people that they made a mistake and had the wrong person. When I read that people were smiling, I thought it meant that Nadira was doing a good job and people were supporting her with their facial expressions. I am also really happy that Abba was able to leave jail and go back to their family. I can't wait to see Aisha's reaction to what Nadira did.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if the funny machine was a computer?
    Although Nadira doesn't seem that poor.

    I thought it was cool because the lady seemed to support Nadira mentally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the funny machine is just some type of thing they use in trials... not sure though.

    Yeah I agree, it was cool that she seemed to support Nadira mentally.

    ReplyDelete